How to wear a printed dress:
It can be difficult to buy the right printed dress and when you get back to your closet you might find out that you have nothing to wear it with. A printed dress can be tricky because you have to think of the size of the print, the colors in the print, how is the print located in related to the cut of the dress to just name a few things to consider when purchasing a printed dress. Here are some tips to: How to wear a printed dresses:
- When wearing prints stick to one printed garment at a time and keep the rest of your outfit plain.
- Choose a colour in the print to wear as a plain item
- Go for small prints and patters since it could make your figure seem bigger and most of us don’t want that J
- Look for a print that flatters your shape.
- If you wear more than one printed garment make sure the prints are in the same colour family
- If you are new to wearing prints go slow and start with a printed accessory e.g. bag or shoes
What I wear:
Dress by Tata-Naka
Cardigan by In-wear
Belt by miu miu. Sold out but you can find some similar here
Shoes by Opening Ceremony
Turban by millerostock
Until next time