7 tips on How to wear all white
How to wear all white can be for summer- and winter dressing and an alternative to wear all black. Think possibilities instead of limitations.
Here is my list of tips on how to wear all white
- Try to match the white color when wearing separates.
- If you want to add a pop up color to your all white outfit go with a bright handbag or hair accessory
- It’s important to mix texture and fabrics when it comes to wear all white. Pair jeans with a chiffon blouse or knit with cotton
- Think layering when going for the winter outfit. You may pair white jeans with a white turtleneck or chunky sweater or white crisp button down shirt with a white blazer and finish off the look with a white scarf.
- Wearing all white is where you can really have your metallic jewelry stand out. Wear silver or gold necklaces and bracelets
- Wearing all white is a perfect opportunity to practice your accessories. Add a scarf, headband or a clutch and it will stand out with your all white outfit.
- An evening dress can look as beautiful as a black dress. Try it out and you might find yourself loving white more than you think
Do you have more tips on how to wear all white?
What I wear :
Blouse by Vince
Jeans by 7 for all Mankind
Turban by millerostock
Scarf by millerostock